Dr. Russell Bacak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Bacak?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Russell Bacak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2015

Always does what he can to help

Been seeing Dr Bacak for 14 years. He is always kind and friendly and doesn't make you feel rushed when he's in the room. Just the best.

August 9th, 2012

Don't let his Christian Title fool you

Okay, so I have gone to see this Christian doctor, Dr. Bacack at Abundant Life in College Station, 3 times now. He seemed okay. I liked that he touted his faith. So I set my son an appt today before he was discharged.Well, the prescriptions cost so much it ate up what I had for the doctor so, being that I am established I called them first chance I had to see if they could bill me for this one appointment. I pay every time I have been in so I have been proven trusty. Well, not only will they not do that but because I cancelled my sons appointment. I did not know when we could make another appointment and did not want to reset it right then they were going to nix him from being able to come to his practice in the future. So, I basically said fine, you lost two CASH paying patients. Can you believe it? That's not how Christians should treat each other - Dr. Bacack should be ashamed of himself.When I called back (all this happened on the car phone driving home) I was put on hold to speak to Dr. Bacack - he never picked up - What the heck - really? Sorry folks but this man has low ratings for a reason - he's not worthy. Don't go. Save yourself the frustration and time. Find a real doctor that cares!

May 11th, 2017