A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Bain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Bain, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Bain FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Russell Bain practice?
- Dr. Russell Bain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Bain practices Pediatrics near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL.
See Spring Hill Pediatricians.