A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Beamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Beamer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Beamer, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Beamer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Beamer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Larry Beamer FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Beamer practice?
- Dr. Russell Beamer has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Beamer practices Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.