Dr. Russell Beamer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Russell Beamer?

September 2nd, 2016

Over him!

The lack of his skills seems to be putting things nicely. The lack of compassion/ thoughtfulness defiantly shows ! He makes promises, breaks them... Makes recommendations, AND FORGETS!!!! Dr. Beamer should do the medical community a favor and retire!

August 26th, 2016

Horrible

Horrible, he was very unprepared for our visit, we have been waiting on a call from them for 3 days, still nothing.

December 28th, 2011

AreAre we ever going to move on?

We just keep doing the same appointment. I pay my copay, he reviews my meds and sympthoms and nothing changes. I have asked for more information or changes and he just keeps saying to see how everything is working. We have done this for 3 months and 6 appointments. If there is no resolution just tell me.

November 23rd, 2011

On my first visit, Dr. Beamer was i such hurry that I had to repeat ansers to his questions. He had not read the history I brought with me, nor did he realize that he had my CAT scan results in his papers. After a few minutes, he left the room to talk to his nurse about another patient. Hr returned, did a quick exam, and asked his nurse to get the results of my conoscopy, but was in too much of a hurry to wait for them.On my second visit, Dr. Beamer came in 45 minutes after my appointment time, looked around the room and said, "oops, wrong room." He then left to see antother patient. Ten minutes later I heard him in the hall talking to his nurse, who then came in to tell me he was going to see yet another patient, but would be in "soon". This was 65 minutes after my scheduled appointment. I left.Easily the most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to see.

April 29th, 2016