A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Becker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell W Becker DO is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Becker practice?
- Dr. Russell Becker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Russell Becker practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Saginaw, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.