A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Becker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Becker practice?
Dr. Russell Becker practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.