A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Beckhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Beckhardt, Adult and Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckhardt
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beckhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Beckhardt, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckhardt graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Beckhardt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell N Beckhardt FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Russell N. Beckhardt practice?
- Dr. Russell Beckhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Beckhardt practices Otolaryngology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Otolaryngologists.