A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Beckhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Beckhardt, Adult and Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckhardt
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beckhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Beckhardt, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckhardt graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Beckhardt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell N Beckhardt FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Russell N. Beckhardt practice?
- Dr. Russell Beckhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Beckhardt practices Otolaryngology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Otolaryngologists.