Dr. Russell Beckhardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Beckhardt?

January 21st, 2017

Excelent Dr.

I saw Dr. Beckhardt due to pain in my r. ear. He eased my worries right away. I had wax which was lodged in and pressing against the ear drum. He proceeded to irrigate my ear. After several tries, he was able to dislodge the ball of wax. I immediatly was able to hear better, and was out of pain. I'd recommend Dr. Beckhardt to anyone with Ear, nose and throat issues. In addition, the staff was friendly and helpful It was a very positive experience.

February 27th, 2016

Excellent doctor filled with care and competence

I was extremely sick this past week, unable to breathe through my nose and having some difficulty with congestion. Even though he was extremely busy with patients, the staff was able to fit me in to see him. He spent a great deal of time trying to diagnose me correctly and make sure that the solution is one that will work for me and is safe. I am feeling a lot better now and I have him to thank for it. Dr. Beckhardt always takes the time to make sure that his patients are treated with care, professionalism and absolute competence.

January 27th, 2016

Excellent Dr. I have had sinus problems for a long time. After seeing Dr Beckardt the headaches have stopped. He is the best!

October 25th, 2014

A Very Caring and Knowledgeable Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Beckhardt for several years and find him to be caring and extremely proficient at diagnosing and treating my issues. He has always taken the time to listen to my concerns and he is very attentive to my needs. I am not the easiest person when it comes to reviewing professionals but Dr. Beckhardt has shown time and time again that some doctors do get it right and have the patient in mind. Definitely worth trying him out and seeing for yourself.

May 3rd, 2012

horrible bedside manner, would not reccomend

September 6th, 2011