Learn more about Dr. Russell Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Bell practice?
Dr. Russell Bell practices Family Medicine near Lindale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Lindale Family Physicians.