A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Benuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benuck
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benuck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benuck graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Benuck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell G. Benuck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell G. Benuck practice?
- Dr. Russell Benuck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Russell Benuck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartlett, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Schaumburg Orthopedic Surgeons.