Learn more about Dr. Russell Benuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benuck
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benuck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benuck graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Benuck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell G. Benuck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell G. Benuck practice?
- Dr. Russell Benuck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Russell Benuck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartlett, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Schaumburg Orthopedic Surgeons.