Learn more about Dr. Russell Berdoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Berdoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berdoff
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berdoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Berdoff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berdoff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berdoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Lindsay Berdoff MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Berdoff practice?
- Dr. Russell Berdoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Berdoff practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.