A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Berdoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Berdoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berdoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Berdoff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berdoff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berdoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Lindsay Berdoff MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Berdoff practice?
- Dr. Russell Berdoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Berdoff practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.