A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Berman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell S Berman MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Berman practice?
- Dr. Russell Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Berman practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.