A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Berman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell S Berman MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Berman practice?
- Dr. Russell Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Berman practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.