Overall Review

3.9

August 3rd, 2016
I was very fortunate to be treated by the great Dr. Berman. He is an incredible surgeon and a fine human being.

March 25th, 2014
I called this doctor's office to make an appointment and the secretary put me on hold. I listened to music for 15 minutes before hanging up. Then I called back and the girl told me that she would call me back to give me an appointment. I tried to give her my phone number but she didn't want it. She said that she thinks I'm in the computer. I asked her how that could be and she said that she did not know but would tell me when she called me back. She would not confirm the phone number that she thinks is mine. She did not call back. I called several times more, each time talking to answering service asking for the doctor to call me and give me an appointment. I left my phone number. I did not get a call back. That this doctor uses such poor judgment in his hiring decisions, I would not risk going under the knife with him. This treatment is not only rude it reflects his level of respect for his patients.

April 12th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever
Already having had 2 cancer surgeries, I was faced with melanoma surgery and so I was desperately unhappy at having to meet yet another cancer doctor and undergo another cancer surgery for another type of cancer - melanoma. The moment I met Dr. Berman I felt comfortable and confident that all would be well. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he is a competent yet compassonate surgeon. I also noticed that the staff around him was competent, as well, and very impressed with his surgical skills and his personality in general.

August 8th, 2012
unprofessional staff....worst I have ever seen.
Dr. Berman is an excellent oncologist however he desperately needs a better staff. Front desk reception is horrible. Rude, disorganized and downright unprofessional. It is bad enough that I am going to report their behavior to the medical board. An office is only as good as their weakest link. The office manager agree that her staff is unprofessional and bo w I am left wondering why nothing is being done about it. Which is why I am reluctantly writing this review.In the hope something will be done. This is an Oncology office for goodness sake, aren't the patients entitled to professional efficient and timely care? The staff treats us like dirt. Truly pathetic. Dr Berman, please fix this so your patients can be treated in a humane manner. Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully improve.