Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Betcher
Dr. Russell Betcher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Betcher is affiliated with LaFollette Medical Center, Physician's Regional Medical Center and Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Betcher has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Russell Betcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Thomas Beeler
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0 mi40
Dr. Chad Ferguson
Knoxville, TN 0 mi7
Dr. James Sherrell
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0 mi15