Dr. Russell Biundo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Biundo?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Fabulous, Thus Far

Posted on May 10th, 2016

I have numerous doctors shuffle me around regarding my lower back pain. Dr. Biundo was a refreshing welcome to what I have become accustomed to. He took sincere interest in my pain, and has set plans in motion so that we can remedy my pain in the less evasive way possible. I love that he wants to find the root of the issue and not write me a script, and say "this should do it". I have a follow up soon, I look forward to being pain free- finally.

Ran

Posted on April 11th, 2013

This guy is a quack. He will not stand behind his patients. Know I know why he is in WV. Real doctors go elsewhere.

Great doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

Very caring and knowledgeable, always upbeat and positive while still being realistic and honest about what to expect. I would highly recommend him!

Amazing Man in my Eyes!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2010

He was able to give me answers and tell me things that no other Doctor has been able to! I would recommend him to anyone who may need his kind of specialties!!!

wish Doctor Biundo was still at St. Vincents in Erie

Posted on October 10th, 2009

Several years ago I was a patient at St. Vincents in Erie PA and he was a new doctor in the rehab department there. I had been to several doctors and none could figure out what was causing my pain but Doctor Biundo would not give up on me and I have always been so thankful I met him. He gave me my life back and I had many years without pain.

Posted on October 9th, 2017