A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Blackburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackburn
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Blackburn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Blackburn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Leslie Blackburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Blackburn practice?
- Dr. Russell Blackburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Blackburn practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.