A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Blackburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Blackburn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Leslie Blackburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell L. Blackburn practice?
- Dr. Russell Blackburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Blackburn practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Primary Care Doctors.