A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Blankenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Blankenburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Blankenburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenburg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Blankenburg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blankenburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell N. Blankenburg practice?
Dr. Russell Blankenburg practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Brookfield Internists.