Learn more about Dr. Russell Blankenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Blankenburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Blankenburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenburg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blankenburg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Neil Blankenburg MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell N. Blankenburg practice?
- Dr. Russell Blankenburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Blankenburg practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Brookfield Internists.