Dr. Russell Bobo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Bobo?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 10th, 2012

Perfect anasthesia

It had been 14 years since my last colonoscopy, so I was dreading this uncomfortable procedure. I was seen at precisely the appointed time and Dr. Bobo's assistant confirmed some information & we exchanged a few pleasantries. Next thing I knew, my wife was calling my name, telling me it was time to get up & go home! I stretched out, had a cup of coffee, & felt like I'd had a pleasant night's sleep! Couldn't have gone any better. Thanks, Dr. Bobo!

Type 2 Diabetes