Dr. Russell Branum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

May 27th, 2016
Don't go
This is the worst staff on the planet. They say things they shouldn't about personal information out loud and to people they shouldn't. I do not believe the X-ray tech knows what she is doing nor does she act like she cares. I had blood work done and I received the results over a month later. Dr Branum ordered an MRI over a month ago and has never called or mailed me the results. I got the results myself from the imagining facility and took them to another dr.

February 13th, 2016
Dr. was great, nurse was great, front staff was nice, xray and lab ladies were nice. Took me 4 months to get an appointment. Was told several times that they did not have my records but when they finally made me an appointment it was fairly soon.

September 16th, 2015
trying to set up appointment
I got a referral to this dr. I was told I needed to call the office and set up appointment. I called. Put on hold. The lady came back on line and said such and such would have to call me back to schedule. That was 8 months ago. I never called back. Rudeness from the receptionist and they apparently don't care if the dr has patients or not.

March 29th, 2015
Dr. Branum is a very caring doctor, he is completely thorough with testing and exams. He takes the time to talk with you, he listens and answers questions, he is personable and cares about the quality of your life. I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of his specialty.

February 15th, 2015
a disgrace to medicine
Dr. Branum is a wonderful doctor But to have a staff that cares nothing about his patients is a disgrace! I have worked in the medical field for 40 years and have never seen a staff of such uncaring people. They never return calls. Lie to their patients, tell you that you are not a priority patient if lab is not done in their office. Their office manager is terrible. No wonder she has been fired from multiple clinics! It doesn't matter how good the doctor is, it is not worth it.

March 19th, 2014
I liked Dr. Branum as a patient of his a few years ago. Recently, I tried to make an appointment with him after acquiring new health insurance. His office staff called my primary physician declining to take me on as a patient. I have no outstanding bills and always paid in full at the time of the visit. His staff is RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE! I would not recommend this office to anyone.

March 18th, 2014
Great doctor, RUDE and HATEFUL front desk staff
Dr. Branum is a wonderful doctor, and I usually like his nurses and technicians, but the girls at the front desk are RUDE and HATEFUL. I have had issues with them charging me a co-pay when I didn't have a co-pay, they accused me of owing a large amount of money when I had 2 insurances, they kept changing the amount they claimed I owed, and they always wait until the day of my appt. to call and tell me I need another referral. Then, it takes 4-6 months to get another appt. I can't stand Dr. Deneke and there isn't another rheumatologist in the area or I would change. And, as you can read, I am not the only patient that feels this way, I don't know why he keeps them around!

January 2nd, 2014
Wonderful doctor ....horrible staff! Takes months to get an appointment then they let you get there and try and get money from you that you dont even owe or else you can't be seen! They gripe at you for missing an appointment then make u wait even longer than the usual 3-4 Months to be seen because of it even if its an unforseen reason u cannot make it..like your children being hospitalized! They schedule appointments and dont let u know about them till u have already missed the appointment. U can in no way be seen for an urgent reason unless that reason will will be there 6 months later when they finally get u worked in...they don't return calls and if they happen to its weeks later!

May 18th, 2013
Business owner
Great doctor. He is very through and considerate with his testing, exams and interest in his patients quality of life. I DO recomend him to anyone who might require treatment from a rheumatologist. This area is very fortunate to have a doctor of this quality. As for the nurses, lab techs and office personal, they have always been very courteous and professtional.

September 24th, 2012
Great doctor.
Dr. Branum looks at your history. He isn't looking for one specific thing. He is wonderful. My life has improved so much because of him. Oh, I have RA and lupus.

April 4th, 2012
Office Staff HORRIBLE
Emilee and Karen were nasty and ignorant, providing incorrect information with MUCH CONFIDENCE about billing and treatment issues. Both were extremely rude and should not be allowed to deal with the public in any capacity whatsoever.

January 19th, 2012
appointment rescheduled by his office
His office cancelled an appointment I had made 6 months earlier and rescheduled it for the earliest available time.3 months later. NOT acceptable