A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Brummett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Brummett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Brummett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brummett graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brummett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Stanford Brummett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Brummett practice?
- Dr. Russell Brummett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Brummett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Concord, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Derry, NH and Windham, NH.
See Concord Orthopedic Surgeons.