A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Butler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Butler, MD, PC is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Butler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Browning Butler MD and PC is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Russell B. Butler practice?
- Dr. Russell Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Butler practices Neurology near Concord, MA.
See Concord Neurologists.