A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Craig Klein MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell C. Klein practice?
- Dr. Russell Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Klein practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Newport Beach Pulmonologists.