A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Med Ctr Of Louisiana New Orlea, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Charles Klein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell C. Klein practice?
- Dr. Russell Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Klein practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Pulmonologists.