A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Cancellieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Cancellieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Cancellieri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cancellieri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cancellieri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Philip Cancellieri MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Cancellieri practice?
- Dr. Russell Cancellieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Cancellieri practices Allergy & Immunology near Southampton, NY.
See Southampton Allergists.