A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Canham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Canham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Canham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Sinus Arrest
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Stress Testing
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Canham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Canham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Meredith Canham MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Canham practice?
- Dr. Russell Canham has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Canham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.