A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Canham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Canham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canham
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Canham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Sinus Arrest
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Stress Testing
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Canham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Canham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Meredith Canham MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Canham practice?
- Dr. Russell Canham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Canham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ferris, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.