inactive

Russell C Cantrell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 26th, 2016
I can't say enough about Dr. Cantrell. He is absolutely phenomenal as my situation was very complex and I had seen several physicians before finally encountering Dr. Cantrell who worked incredibly hard to get to the bottom of the problem. He listened to my concerns/questions and was willing to go the extra mile.

July 8th, 2016
He knew my main goal was to be able to return to work and worked diligently with me in reaching that goal. Thanks, doc!!

May 31st, 2016
I was pleased that he actually pulled up my MRI and looked at it with me. He made me feel comfortable. This doctor is smart!. He really cares about his patients.

February 18th, 2016
Dr. Cantrell is a very professional and caring physician. His examinations are very thorough and comprehensive and he is very knowledgeable about musculo-skeletal and neurologic conditions and uses the most appropriate methods of evaluating and treating these diagnosis. I have referred friends and family to him.

August 17th, 2015
Six years and still pain free!! Thanks Dr. Cantrell.

June 16th, 2015
I was a little doubtful that I would be able to cope with my pain and still work, BUT back to work and feeling good. Thank you very much

September 30th, 2014
Dr. Cantrell spent a considerable amount of time with me explaining my new diagnosis. He seemed very thorough and concerned. I'll recommend him to all of my friends.

March 4th, 2014
I honestly can't say enough about Dr. Cantrell. He is absolutely phenomenal! I'm a very complex case to say the least. He works incredibly hard to get to the bottom of the problem. He listens to my concerns/questions and is absolutely willing to go the extra mile. Cannot recommend enough! (and this is coming from someone generally cynical about docs).

January 17th, 2014
Highly Recommend
Dr. Cantrell is knowledgeable and takes time to explain things well. I highly recommend him.

January 9th, 2014
Dr. Cantrell is one of the few doctors skilled in treating pain. He is a caring doctor who has the ability to explain complex medical problems in layperson's English.

December 11th, 2013
I am very happy with the overall care I received from Dr. Cantrell, but I also was anxious to return to my job and that seems to have a lot to do with recovery. He took the time to listen and showed genuine concern.

June 12th, 2013
Busted
I agree, he was very nice, took a lot of time to talk to me and agreed with me that my injury was real & I would need physical therapy and possibly surgery. The written report he provided to my employer and the workmans comp board was a complete contradiction of what he said. Said that he disagreed with the injury & I do not need any surgery or phys therapy. Unfortunately for him, the appt was recorded. You're on your way to no longer being able to practice in St. Louis pal!