Learn more about Dr. Russell Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Carr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Carr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Carr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Bryant Carr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Russell B. Carr practice?
- Dr. Russell Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Carr practices Psychiatry near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Psychiatrists.