A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Cavallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Cavallo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavallo
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavallo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Cavallo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavallo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cavallo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell J Cavallo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Cavallo practice?
- Dr. Russell Cavallo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Cavallo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Port Chester Surgeons.