A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Cavallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Cavallo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavallo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavallo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Cavallo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavallo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cavallo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell J Cavallo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Cavallo practice?
- Dr. Russell Cavallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Cavallo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Chester, NY.
See Port Chester Surgeons.