A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Cavallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Cavallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Cavallo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavallo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavallo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Cavallo practice?
Dr. Russell Cavallo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Stamford, CT.
See Port Chester Orthopedic Surgeons, Port Chester Surgeons, Port Chester Family Physicians, and Port Chester Sports Medicine Doctors.