Dr. Russell Cavallo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Russell Cavallo?

September 20th, 2017

Thank you Dr. Cavallo !

Following a very painful knee injury I was very fortunate to find dr. Cavallo through a recommendation. I cannot overstate the quality of care and compassion I received not only from the doctor but from his entire staff and physical therapy pro as well. The doctor never rushed me through an exam he explained everything in detail and always showed concern about my concerns. I would recommend dr. Cavallo to anyone You will be very very lucky to have him as your doctor thank you so much dr. Cavallo and your staff.

June 11th, 2017

dr cavallo has operated on both of my shoulders,full rotator on each. helped with lower back pain and recently my arthritic right knee. he take the time to listen to me,figure out whats going then we work on a solution to each problem. he is professional courteous and has good bedside manner. his staff is the same professional and courteous and very helpful

May 26th, 2017

excellent orthropeadec

December 3rd, 2016

Catscan Tech

Dr. Cavallo has been my orthepedic doctor for 16 years he has fixed my shoulder and my knee I also have brought my mom there for some xrays of the hip. I trust him and I value what he says he is excellent at what he does. I would not go to anyone else he also listens to you and your problem and has alot of patience. I will be goingg back to him in the near future. Thanks Doc

October 28th, 2016

Mr

Dr Cavallo literally save my mobility by doing a full knee replacement .he was kind and knowledgeable about the procedure and follow up care.

July 6th, 2016

Rotator Cuff Repair - Wonderful Surgeon

I needed rotator cuff repair, and Dr. Cavallo reattached a completely torn tendon in my right shoulder and fixed a bone spur that contributed to the tear. Thank you, Dr. Cavallo, I did what you told me to do with the physical therapist (CT Sports Physical Therapy and Wellness), and my recovery was complete and on schedule. You are a wonderful surgeon, and I highly recommend your services- thank you!

May 22nd, 2016

5 stars!

Wonderful MD with great office staff. Extremely low infection rates - highly recommend.

April 8th, 2016

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Cavallo is truly a superb Orthopedist! He knows his stuff, to put it plainly! It's so nice to have a doctor who is kind, knowledgeable, caring and doesn't rush during your appointment. His conservative approach and ability to make the right decision makes him one of a kind. His staff is wonderful, his office is clean and up to date, and I highly recommend Dr. Cavallo to all that are looking for help!

March 16th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Cavallo for a knee pain. He diagnosed me with chondromalacia patella. I follow his instructions and now I feel great. Thanks for your help Dr. Cavallo

December 17th, 2015

Great Dr for my knee injury

September 21st, 2015

Excellent doctor, all around

My husband and I have seen Dr. Cavallo for a number of issues over the past 13 years (rotator cuff, ankle fusion, neck pain). He manages to find that delicate balance between relieving your pain but not over-treating or rushing into surgery. He is professional but concerned, and is staff is excellent. The PT practice connected with his office is extremely good, and they work closely together to address the pain before surgery and/or to support post-op rehabilitation.

July 28th, 2015

Uncaring doc

He is concerned only with money. He won't talk to you about any other injury or body part except the one you indicated when you made the appintment. He actually made me make another appintment to answer a followup question about a different body part he had treated at another time. His staff are not good at followup or details and take on his uncaring attitude. Stay away from this one.