Dr. Russell Cavallo MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Port Chester, NY

December 2nd, 2016
Catscan Tech
Dr. Cavallo has been my orthepedic doctor for 16 years he has fixed my shoulder and my knee I also have brought my mom there for some xrays of the hip. I trust him and I value what he says he is excellent at what he does. I would not go to anyone else he also listens to you and your problem and has alot of patience. I will be goingg back to him in the near future. Thanks Doc

October 28th, 2016
Mr
Dr Cavallo literally save my mobility by doing a full knee replacement .he was kind and knowledgeable about the procedure and follow up care.

July 5th, 2016
Rotator Cuff Repair - Wonderful Surgeon
I needed rotator cuff repair, and Dr. Cavallo reattached a completely torn tendon in my right shoulder and fixed a bone spur that contributed to the tear. Thank you, Dr. Cavallo, I did what you told me to do with the physical therapist (CT Sports Physical Therapy and Wellness), and my recovery was complete and on schedule. You are a wonderful surgeon, and I highly recommend your services- thank you!

May 22nd, 2016
5 stars!
Wonderful MD with great office staff. Extremely low infection rates - highly recommend.

April 8th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Cavallo is truly a superb Orthopedist! He knows his stuff, to put it plainly! It's so nice to have a doctor who is kind, knowledgeable, caring and doesn't rush during your appointment. His conservative approach and ability to make the right decision makes him one of a kind. His staff is wonderful, his office is clean and up to date, and I highly recommend Dr. Cavallo to all that are looking for help!

March 16th, 2016
I went to see Dr. Cavallo for a knee pain. He diagnosed me with chondromalacia patella. I follow his instructions and now I feel great. Thanks for your help Dr. Cavallo

December 17th, 2015
Great Dr for my knee injury

September 21st, 2015
Excellent doctor, all around
My husband and I have seen Dr. Cavallo for a number of issues over the past 13 years (rotator cuff, ankle fusion, neck pain). He manages to find that delicate balance between relieving your pain but not over-treating or rushing into surgery. He is professional but concerned, and is staff is excellent. The PT practice connected with his office is extremely good, and they work closely together to address the pain before surgery and/or to support post-op rehabilitation.

July 27th, 2015
Uncaring doc
He is concerned only with money. He won't talk to you about any other injury or body part except the one you indicated when you made the appintment. He actually made me make another appintment to answer a followup question about a different body part he had treated at another time. His staff are not good at followup or details and take on his uncaring attitude. Stay away from this one.

March 12th, 2015
Dr Cavallo is an excellent Surgeon. He is extremely smart, is well educated & very experienced. He always treated me with dignity and respect. I would highly recommend him. He is 5 stars!

January 19th, 2015
The Best Ortho Surgeon around!
Dr. Cavallo has operated on me numerous times during the past few years. I met him when I broke my right femur and tore my right ACL. The surgery was quick and I rapidly healed with minimal pain. Since I am a lifetime martial artist, I needed some repair work done to some of my joints due to repetitive trauma and stress. Dr. Cavallo fixed my left torn meniscus and my right rotocuff . Again, all with minimally invasive surgery and minimal pain during a quick rehab. I have had him treat my 15 year old daughter and have recommended him to all of my friends. Dr. Cavallo gets an A+ in all categories from me!

January 15th, 2014
medical care review
Recently I had a total knee replacement and Dr. Cavallo was my Dr. The surgery went well and my care after the surgery was excellent. Dr. Cavallo listens to your needs and I feel that he is the best, and truly cares for his patients.