Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Chiappetta
Dr. Russell Chiappetta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southington, CT. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Chiappetta is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain Campus, University of Connecticut Health Center and New Britain Gen Hosp, New Britain, Ct. Dr. Chiappetta has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Chiappetta has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Russell Chiappetta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southington, CT.
Dr. Paul Zimmering
Southington, CT 0.67 mi38
Dr. Keith Aldrich
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Southington, CT 0.67 mi5
Dr. Ronald Paret
Southington, CT 0.67 mi36