A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Chiappetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Chiappetta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiappetta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Chiappetta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiappetta graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiappetta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell A Chiappetta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Chiappetta practice?
- Dr. Russell Chiappetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Chiappetta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southington, CT.
See Southington Orthopedic Surgeons.