A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Ching is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ching, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ching has 24 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ching accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Ching practice?
Dr. Russell Ching practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Glendora, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.