A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Ching is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ching
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ching, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ching has 24 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Eugene Ching FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Ching practice?
- Dr. Russell Ching has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Ching practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Cardiologists.