Learn more about Dr. Russell Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Ching is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ching, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ching has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ching accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Ching practice?
Dr. Russell Ching practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Burbank, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.