Learn more about Dr. Russell Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Ching is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ching
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ching Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ching, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ching has 24 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Eugene Ching FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Ching practice?
- Dr. Russell Ching has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Ching practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Cardiologists.