A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Ching is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ching
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ching Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ching, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ching has 24 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Eugene Ching FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Ching practice?
- Dr. Russell Ching has 6 office locations.
Dr. Russell Ching practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Glendale, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.