A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Ciafone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Ciafone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciafone
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciafone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ciafone, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciafone graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ciafone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Anthony Ciafone FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Ciafone practice?
- Dr. Russell Ciafone has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Ciafone practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.