A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Ciufo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ciufo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciufo graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ciufo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Ciufo MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell Ciufo practice?
- Dr. Russell Ciufo has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Ciufo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Internists, Chardon Critical Care Practitioners, and Chardon Pulmonologists.