Learn more about Dr. Russell Ciufo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciufo
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciufo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Ciufo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciufo graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ciufo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Ciufo MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Russell Ciufo practice?
- Dr. Russell Ciufo has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Ciufo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Internists, Chardon Critical Care Practitioners, and Chardon Pulmonologists.