A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Clarke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Clarke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Clarke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Paul Clarke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Russell Clarke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Russell Clarke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.