Learn more about Dr. Russell Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Clarke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Clarke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Clarke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Paul Clarke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Russell Clarke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Russell Clarke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.