Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Russell Cowles III
Dr. Russell Cowles III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Omaha, NE (and 2 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cowles is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Nebraska Methodist Hospital and Allegent Health Community Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Russell Cowles III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Russell Cowles III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Geetha Palaniappan
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Omaha, NE 0 mi27
Dr. Siobahn Hruby
Omaha, NE 0 mi10
Dr. Heidi Moser
Omaha, NE 0 mi9