A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Craig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Craig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Craig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell Craig practice?
Dr. Russell Craig practices Otolaryngology near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Otolaryngologists.