A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Craig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craig
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Craig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Wayne Craig DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Craig practice?
- Dr. Russell Craig has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Craig practices Otolaryngology near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Otolaryngologists.