A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Craig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craig
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Craig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Wayne Craig DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Russell W. Craig practice?
- Dr. Russell Craig has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Craig practices Otolaryngology near Macomb, MI.
See Macomb Otolaryngologists.