Otolaryngologists

Institute For Ear Nose & Throat Surgery
17901 Hall Rd
Macomb, MI 48044
586-412-0900
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Dr  |  show details
by Kim on Jun 14th, 2013

My son was on antibiotics for nine straight months . Then someone suggested Dr Craig had surgery within one month of first appt. and hasn't needed any antibiotics since......By the way it's been almost two years now;-)

Mar 16th, 2013

Entire staff was very courteous and caring. Dr. Craig explained everything to my satisfaction never making me feel rushed, all procedures performed in office were explained prior to performing them. I feel he listened completely to all of my concerns and addressed a option for all of them. Excellent doctor !

|  Watch your wallet!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Ask about office visit cost before making an appointment and good luck getting an answer. Bill after visit was $300.00 for under 5 minutes face time with doc. Then try to deal with billing and medical records department for a resolution...nightmare!

by Tausha C. on Nov 8th, 2010

Dr. Craig is an amazing doctor, he is very caring and understanding to ones personal needs.He take's time to make sure all of your questions and concerns are answered and taken care of!!

|  dr. craig genius doctor  |  show details
by ROSEMARIE LIOTTI CAMPBELL on Aug 2nd, 2010

I'VE BEEN DR. CRAIG PATIENT FOR 12 YEARS, IN THAT TIME HE HAS FOUND THE THINGS THAT I HAVE SUFFERED WITH FOR YEARS THAT OTHER DOCTORS WERE JUST TOO LAZY OR BUSY OR JUST DIDN'T THINK IT WAS WORTH THEIR WHILE TO BOTHER WITH. RECENTLY HE WENT THE OTHER MILE WITH ME FOR A THYROID PROBLEM. I HAVE A FAMILY HISTORY OF THYROID DISEASE. MUST DOCTORS JUST WENT BY BLOOD WORK, BUT DR.CRAIG WASN'T SATISFIED WITH THE BLOOD WORK AND MY SYMPTOMS. LONG STORY SHORT, HE REFERRED ME TO ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO SPECIALIZED IN THYROIDS AND UPON REMOVING MY THYROID WHICH WAS LOADED WITH NODULES AND CALCIUM NODULES THEY ALSO FOUND A PARATHYROID THAT WAS TRIPLE IT'S SIZE AND REMOVED IT. SOMETIMES DOCTORS JUST GO BY BLOOD WORK AND DON'T LISTEN TO PATIENTS, BUT DR. CRAIG LISTENS AND KEEPS DIGGING UNTIL HE FINDS THE PROBLEM. BUT PATIENTS HAVE TO TAKE SOME PART IN THEIR OWN CARE. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM RESEARCH IT, GIVE YOUR A CLEAR AND ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH AND FOR HEAVENS SAKE DON'T TAKE ALL DAY EXPLAINING IT. THERE OTHER PATIENTS IN THE OTHER ROOM, YOUR NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON PLANET EARTH!

|  Thanks for being such a great doctor  |  show details
by Sherry Wilmoth on Mar 7th, 2010

Hi Dr. Craig,This is Sherry Wilmoth and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you. You have a wonderful bedside manner and you are great with the laws regarding HIPPA. I am back to work and that is because of you. See you on the 16th of March with my MRI/MRA disc.

|  A Great Doctor During Hard Times  |  show details
by Patricia Jankowski, RN on Feb 16th, 2010

I have had fibromyalgia for years and have had some difficulties in working with various doctors throughout that time. However, working with Dr. Craig is a pleasure. Not only is he competent and brilliant, he also has qualities that can sometimes be rare in a physician..he is open-minded, and open-hearted. These times are exceedingly stressful for physicians as we are facing a shortage of various specialists and also of family practice doctors as a result of the growing population and modifications in health care due to reforms. I know this because I am a registered nurse. But Dr. Craig is a rare phenomenon...someone who stands firm during these hard times to give his patients the best care they could possibly get. He is a blessing to all of us.

|  HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! AWSOME DOCTOR!  |  show details
by Dane Smith on Jan 25th, 2010

He gave me a couple of options and explained which he thought was best and why! He explained the process and was very confident and professional! He was extremely thorough and efficient! He is extremely competent and knowledgable! Thank you Dr. Craig!

|  doctor advocate  |  show details
by wonderdog on Sep 21st, 2009

Message to all doctors, get rid of your drug seeking, disrespectful, demanding,patients.

|  A Very Good ENT  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 4th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Craig was my ear, nose and throat doctor until my insurance changed and he wasn`t covered any more. He is very good technically, thorou...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!  |  show details
by Lauren Gallo on Feb 13th, 2009

I was so disappointed with dr. craig. the 1st appointment I had I was so impressed... but for my follow up appointment before surgery he was a completely different person! He was rude, sounded incompetent, and completely contridicated everything he said in the prior appointment. And his entire staff was extremly disrespectful as well. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone...

by Jennifer Winston on Dec 17th, 2008

Best doctor I have ever seen. He is so caring and smart, not only is he smart he has common sense. My whole family goes to him. We could not ask for a better doctor/person to take care of us.