A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Cranford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Cranford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cranford graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cranford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Cranford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell Cranford practice?
- Dr. Russell Cranford has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Cranford practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.