A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Cravey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Cravey is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Cravey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Cravey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Peterson Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Shad Cravey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Russell S. Cravey practice?
- Dr. Russell Cravey has 1 office location.
- Dr. Russell Cravey practices Ophthalmology near , .