A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Crew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Crew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Crew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crew graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell J Crew MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Crew practice?
- Dr. Russell Crew has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Crew practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.