A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Crider is Excellent. Dr. Crider has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Crider, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Clubfoot and Pediatric Orthopaedics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crider graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crider has 22 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Glen Cove
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Russell Crider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Crider practice?
Dr. Russell Crider practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See East Meadow Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Russel Crider, Dr. Russ Crider