A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Crider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Crider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crider
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Crider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Crider, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crider graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Crider has 22 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell J Crider MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Crider practice?
- Dr. Russell Crider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Crider practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.