A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Crider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Crider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Crider, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crider graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Crider has 22 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Crider practice?
Dr. Russell Crider practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and New York, NY.
See East Meadow Orthopedic Surgeons.