A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell DeVore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell DeVore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell DeVore, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVore graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeVore has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell F DeVore MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Russell F. DeVore practice?
- Dr. Russell DeVore has 11 office locations.
Dr. Russell DeVore practices Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, TN and Morristown, TN.
See Knoxville Oncologists.