A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Devore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Devore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Devore, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devore graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Devore has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Foster Devore MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Russell F. Devore practice?
- Dr. Russell Devore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Devore practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Middlesboro, KY.
See Knoxville Oncologists.