Learn more about Dr. Russell Devore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Devore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Devore, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Devore graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Devore has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Jellico Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Foster Devore MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Russell F. Devore practice?
- Dr. Russell Devore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Russell Devore practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, TN and Harrogate, TN.
See Knoxville Oncologists.