Dr. Russell Dixon Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 6th, 2011

Amazing Doctor!

This is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I see him for my thyroid, and I hate to think where I would be and how I would feel without him. He has one of the best bedside manners I have ever encountered and he is never makes me feel as though he is trying to hurry my appt along. He concentrates on how I feel rather than on just my lab work. He is very reassuring and compassionate. I wish I could have him as my primary!

May 5th, 2011