A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Dohner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Dohner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dohner
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dohner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dohner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah D Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Sarah D Culbertson Mem Hosp, Rushville, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Rowland Dohner MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Russell R. Dohner practice?
- Dr. Russell Dohner has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Dohner practices General Practice near Rushville, IL.
See Rushville Primary Care Doctors.