A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Dohner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Dohner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dohner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dohner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dohner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dohner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah D Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Sarah D Culbertson Mem Hosp, Rushville, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Rowland Dohner MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Russell R. Dohner practice?
- Dr. Russell Dohner has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Dohner practices General Practice near Rushville, IL.
See Rushville General Practitioners.