A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Elmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Elmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Elmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sonoma Development Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Marc Elmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Elmer practice?
- Dr. Russell Elmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Elmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Eldridge, CA.
See Lakewood Orthopedic Surgeons.