A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Elmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Elmer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Elmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Elmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sonoma Development Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Marc Elmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Elmer practice?
- Dr. Russell Elmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Elmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Eldridge, CA.
See Lakewood Orthopedic Surgeons.