A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Emrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Emrich is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emrich
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Emrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Emrich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emrich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emrich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell E Emrich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Emrich practice?
- Dr. Russell Emrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Emrich practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.