A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Emrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Emrich is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Emrich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emrich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emrich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell E Emrich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Emrich practice?
- Dr. Russell Emrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Emrich practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.