A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Flatto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Flatto, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flatto graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Flatto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell M Flatto MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Flatto practice?
- Dr. Russell Flatto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russell Flatto practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.