Learn more about Dr. Russell Flint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Flint, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flint
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flint Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Flint, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flint has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Flint MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell Flint practice?
- Dr. Russell Flint has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Flint practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Ellijay, GA.
See East Ellijay Orthopedic Surgeons.