Learn more about Dr. Russell Flint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Flint, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flint
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Flint Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Flint, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Flint has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Flint MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell Flint practice?
- Dr. Russell Flint has 6 office locations.
Dr. Russell Flint practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellijay, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, GA and Spruce Pine, NC.
See Ellijay Orthopedic Surgeons.