Learn more about Dr. Russell Flint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Flint, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flint
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flint Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Flint, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flint has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Flint MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell Flint practice?
- Dr. Russell Flint has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Flint practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Ellijay, GA.
See East Ellijay Orthopedic Surgeons.