A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Foulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Foulk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Foulk, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Foulk graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foulk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Allen Foulk MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Foulk practice?
- Dr. Russell Foulk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Russell Foulk practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV and Pleasant Grove, UT.
See Boise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.