A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Foulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Foulk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Foulk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Foulk graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Foulk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foulk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Foulk practice?
Dr. Russell Foulk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Grove, UT and Reno, NV.
See Boise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.