A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Foulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Foulk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foulk
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Foulk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Foulk, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foulk graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foulk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Allen Foulk MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Foulk practice?
- Dr. Russell Foulk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Foulk practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Pleasant Grove, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint George, UT and Reno, NV.
See Pleasant Grove Endocrinologists.