A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Foulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Foulk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foulk
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Foulk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Foulk, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foulk graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foulk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Allen Foulk MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Foulk practice?
- Dr. Russell Foulk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Foulk practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Pleasant Grove, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint George, UT and Reno, NV.
See Pleasant Grove Endocrinologists.