A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Freid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Freid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freid
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Freid, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Freid graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell M Freid MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Russell M. Freid practice?
- Dr. Russell Freid has 8 office locations.
Dr. Russell Freid practices Urology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Urologists.