Urologists
2 Princess Rd
Ste J
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
609-895-1991
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Nice doctor  |  show details
by Martin G on Feb 7th, 2014

Courteous doctor who took the time to listen to me and really cared about my problem.

|  Humiliated  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

I was met at the check-in desk by the billing clerk. She rudely, in an embarrassingly loud voice, demanded immediate payment of an outstanding bill in the amount of $93.50 to avoid their credit agency ruining my credit. Quietly, I explained to her that the contract Dr. Freid has with my Medicare Advantage insurance carrier requires him NOT TO BILL BALANCE. So now I've gotten a threatening letter from the credit agency. I've never done a physician review before. This is painful for me to do. Maybe I can save one old guy like me the humiliation and embarrassment that I'm going through. I hope so.

|  Humiliated  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

|  Bullying Tactics  |  show details
May 29th, 2011

I was met at the check-in desk by the billing clerk. She rudely, in an embarassingly loud voice, demanded immediate payment of an outstanding bill in the amount of $93.50 to avoid their credit agency ruining my credit.Quietly, I explained to her that the contract Dr. Freid has with my Medicare Advantage insurance carrier requires him NOT TO BILL BALANCE.So now I've gotten a threatening letter from the credit agency. I've never done a physician review before. This is painful for me to do. Maybe I can save one old guy like me the humiliation and embarrassment that I'm going through. I hope so.

|  MikeW  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

Very kind and gentle, great diagnostician. Explains and answers questions readily.

|  show details
Dec 12th, 2010

He was very nice to me and my family when I had my kidney surgery